Anal sex tips if you’re anal about anal. Corny and not apologizing for it.
Anal sex (when the penis enters the anus) has both a fan club and a hate fan club. 90% of women who tried it have claimed to reach intense orgasm via anal. You read that right- anal sex is not only about the giver but the receiver (both men and women) can receive great pleasure from it as well. Keep reading for anal sex tips.
The more you do it, the more you might like it. Read below to learn how to do it correctly.
Let’s go over what exactly happens during anal sex.
The penis or whatever object is inserted in the anus aka butthole. The opening. Then whatever you’re sticking up there goes pass the external sphincter muscles and then the internal sphincter muscles. Sphincter muscles are basically muscles that are ring shaped and it goes around the anus. (You can see the woman’s external sphincter muscles relaxed and open in ad above). After the object goes pass those muscles, it enters the rectum. The rectum is an area that is connected to the colon.
When it hurts, it means the external sphincter muscles are not relaxed.
Despite what most people may think, poop is not stored in those areas unless you are simply not cleaned properly. Poop is stored in the colon, not anywhere before the rectum. Hopefully this information gives you peace of mind. Most people are afraid of anal because they think they may get poop everywhere. You more than likely don’t have poop in there.
So how do we do this?
For starters, we don’t recommend any numbing lube. It can dull your sensitivity and lead to anal injury… ouch! Normal lube is just fine and more fun. Numbing agents hinders the receivers ability to orgasms.
Secondly, if you find yourself hurting but still curious, try anal training. Anal training is when you use toys and fingers to play around and insert so you can get familiar with having something up there. B-Vibe is the BEST for anal toys. Anal is not suppose to hurt (unless we are talking about the good hurt…. if you know, you know hehe) so if it still hurts when you try it with a penis, you need more anal play or foreplay. Again, LUBE IT UP to prevent injury! The anus is unable to produce its own lubrication and the skin down there is very fragile. Our good ol friend Hustler Hollywood has plenty of lubes.
Below are some additional anal sex tips:
- Your diet. Some may be able to do it without preparing but anal needs preparation most of the time. Make sure you eat clean ahead of time and prevent foods and drinks that upset your stomach! It takes over 2 hours for your food to turn into poop and enter the colon connected to the rectum. So you have some time after a meal.
- Do not go from anal to vaginal. It causes infection and irritation.
- Relax. Relaxation is important. Being tense will tighten your anus up. If the receiver is not ready, DO NOT CONTINUE.
- Start small and slow. “Just the tip” as they would say. Do not jam it in right away. Start with the tip slowly.
- Have a trusting partner. To us, this is a very intimate experience because anal requires trust and communication.
- Try different positions. Doggy style is not the only way. There’s missionary, spooning- whatever floats your boat.
- For men, the prostate which is up your ass, is your magical spot for orgasms.
- DO NOT mimic anything you see in porn. It’s important for both parties to be comfortable in their own way.
- Make sure your pipes are clean before the act. If it gets messy, wipes are your friend. Or try a towel from Honey Pot.
- *****One way ease it in, the receiver should push out while the giver pushes in. Pushing out relaxes the external sphincter muscles.*** (Our favorite tip.)
If you don’t like it at first, it’s worth trying it again. It has been said that the most intense orgasms for the receiver were from anal sex.
Check out our favorite LUBES we personally put to the test with these anal sex tips.
Initially, you are captivated by the vibrant colors of Relm’s work. The more you look into her art, the deeper in the realm you go. Looking at her work is sinking into a world of surrealism- where the more you analyze, the more captivating things you notice. Let’s jump into the world of Relm Art.
Hookup culture may seem pretty new and rampant these days because we are loud about it and the naysayers don’t like it. They do have a point though. Casual sex can be confusing, risky and hurtful. It can mess with people’s self esteem and self worth. But that’s because people are doing it very wrong.
We love them ALL. So this week is a week of the hottest MALE live webcam hotties…. Because they’re disorderly hot too. Get these hot men nude