The prostate orgasm is like paradise. A hidden gem that only a few know about.
Prostate orgasms are way more intense than penile orgasms because it gives a full body sensation. This type of orgasm is not explored enough in our opinion. There are so many nerve endings around this gland and a lot of people are missing out on this intense pleasure zone. You may want to get out of your head for this one. Here’s how to have a prostate orgasm.
Known as either the p-spot or the male g-spot, the prostate gland is a reproductive gland located in the anus of a male. It produces semen and semen ejaculates via orgasm. So why not get it involved when we give males orgasms? He deserves one!
The prostate gland is located inside the rectum. Once you get inside the anus, it is about two inches inside. It is between the base of a man’s penis and anus. It’s the size of a walnut. Being aroused increases the size so it would be easier to find when the male is aroused.
You can also give it a little sensation from the outside via the taint or perineum. You may not feel the prostate directly but you can tease it a little bit from the outside.
Besides the intensity of the orgasm males receive, there are crucial health benefits to prostate orgasms. This reason is another reason why this type of orgasm is so underrated. A few of them are:
- Can treat erectile Dysfunction
- Can help premature ejaculation
- Can make penile orgasms more intense
- Reduced pelvic pain
- Boosts overall sexual performance
- Drains enlarged prostates
- May lower risk of prostate cancer
- Improve urine flow
- May help prostatitis
It is also important to note that a man’s prostate may be affected by the way he handles stress. A lot of men may not realize they are clenching their pelvic floor muscles because they internalize stress. Just like there’s a social taboo around a man seeking pleasure via anal (especially straight men), there is a taboo around men expressing their emotions a certain way. Prostate orgasms may help stress induced problems with the prostate.
So now that we know all this, here are some tips for giving a male (or even yourself) a mind blowing prostate orgasm:
- You or the male you’re about to change their sex life have to relax. Not being relaxed enough can tighten the area, making it hard to reach the prostate.
- Make sure the area is clean. Use an enema. One way to be fully relaxed is to be confident that there won’t be any… accidents. Unless you’re into that stuff.
- Watch what you eat. Prostate play can induce the feeling of having to go to the bathroom. Avoid taco bell around date night.
- Be aroused as much as possible. You can find the prostate much easier when the male is fully aroused. The size of the prostate grows when super horny.
- Go slow. Be careful at first to help you or your partner relax. Be patient.
- Wash hands or toys thoroughly. It’s a sensitive area and we don’t want any bacteria spreading.
- Use lube. Don’t want any tears!
Every male is different as far as pleasure preferences. It is important to explore and watch your partners (or your) reactions. There are basic techniques you can try:
- Circling. With the tip of your fingers, you can circle around the prostate. You can use different speeds and pressures.
- Come hither motion. With the pads of your fingers facing up, move your fingers in a “come hither” motion. It’s when you move the fingers up towards the belly button then make little circles going towards you.
- Pressing like a button. You can use different rhythms and pressures.
- Use prostate toys.
It takes practice and time to achieve prostate orgasm so don’t fret if you don’t get it at first. You may also notice fluids coming out the anus and that is perfectly normal. It’s like a vagina getting wet.
Check out real life experiences of other men who have experienced prostate orgasms here.
- Icicles No 46 Glass Prostate Massager
- Price: $39.00
- Intro to Prostate Kit
- Price: $53.69
- Nexus Fortis Aluminum Vibrating Prostate Massager
- Price: $114.99
Signs You Suck Bad In Bed & How To Be Good In Bed
Having a conversation about sexual performance could be awkward and difficult if the sex isn’t good. It’s hard to tell someone they suck in bed. And not the good kind of suck. If you want to know if your performance is low quality, we are here to tell you some possible signs you’re bad in…
Find Your New Favorite Adult Performer Here! Week 13
It’s getting hard to choose a favorite adult performer and that’s OK! Maybe you have a list of favorites already and we are here to add to that list. Each of these performers are sexy inside and out. Click on each photo or name to find out when and where they will be performing live.…
See Ya! Sexual Incompatibility Is A Dealbreaker
Shared values, shared goals, trust, communication… These are components of a relationship. But how important is sex in a relationship? Sexual incompatibility is a deal breaker and here’s why….