Psychologists have been studying attraction since the beginning of time. Attraction goes beyond physical appearance so no, we are not talking about the Brad Pitts and Halle Berrys of the world. There are ways on how to be more attractive so you are not doomed if you don’t live up to current beauty standards. Sure, you want to and must groom and put your best foot forward but if attraction was all about looks, only good looking people would have social and romantic success. Here are some psychological tips on how to be more attractive.
Your thoughts about yourself and how you carry yourself is way more powerful than you physical appearance. Here are some psychological tricks that make you a little more attractive instantly.
- Wear red. Many studies showed that people are attracted to the color red. Red signals dominance when men wear it. When women wear it, there’s a biological reason why they are more attractive in the color. It’s associated with human mating. Like redness of the cheeks, neck, chest. Red is how to be instantly more attractive.
- Show off your left side. An experimental brain researcher did a study and found out most people prefer the left side of a person’s face. The left side of our brain is associated with logic and reasoning and the right side is associated with creativity. The left side of our brain controls the right side of the body and the right side controls the left. Which may explain why the left side of our faces are more attractive. The left side expresses more creatively.
- Brows. People with thicker natural looking brows look younger and more attractive. Please don’t pull out your sharpies. They have to be NATURAL looking.
- Wear sunglasses. Sunglasses make your face more symmetrical and leave a little mystery. One way to be instantly more attractive is to make people CURIOUS about you.
- BODY LANGUAGE. That is in all caps because this is a HUGE part of attraction. Have an open posture. Don’t cross your arms. It makes you appear confident and welcoming. So does standing up tall (do not slouch), head straight forward or up a little, feet open, shoulders back and a relaxed face.
- Clothes that fit you. Stay away from loose fitting or baggy clothes. It signals hiding.
- Mirroring technique. Don’t make it obvious and weird. Make it subtle. This technique is used in sales often. Subconsciously, they feel validated by you and show interest.
- Stop worrying. Stress is more powerful than you think. It is a silent killer and repellent. People may not be able to pinpoint exactly why they aren’t attracted to you but they can certainly feel it. Grin and be kind.
- BE YOURSELF. All caps because this is important. Embrace your uniqueness and flaws. When you embrace yourself, other people will embrace you. Trying to be something you’re not is a human repellent.
- Eye contact. People who aren’t afraid of human connection have eye contact. Eye contact improves understanding and communication. It also shows confidence. Don’t be weird and intensely stare in their eyes. Don’t overdo it.
- Say Hello as if you are singing. Don’t literally sing “hello” say it with love, excitement, warmness and presence. This instantly makes a person feel valued.
- My personal favorite. Take care of your mind, body and soul. People are attracted to health. Be the healthiest version of yourself even if you have a chronic disease. Your health determines your energy and inner glow.
Keep practicing these tips on how to be instantly more attractive and watch your life improve. I dare you to try these tips combined with out 3sum guide and see how that works for you.
Is your relationship in trouble? Then please disregard this blog entry. Threesomes ARE NOT for fixing your relationship problems. A threesome (adding another person-including a baby but I digress) only AMPLIFIES your relationship problems. Read something else.
Premature ejaculation.. Want to play 7 seconds in heaven??? Wait….. It’s 7 MINUTES in heaven?? Well if you’re experiencing premature ejaculation, we have to read on…
History is frequently lied about which is why I am so passionate about sexuality and art. Sexuality and art are forms of truthful human expression, in my opinion and you can find it anywhere in history. It is widely believed that gender fluidity is only a recent phenomenon. But sexuality and art from the past says otherwise. It goes way back.